CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Google Analytics is FREAKING me out!


So I added Google Analytics on our little blog here because I'm nerdy and nosey enough to keep track of all you crazies out there (thanks Ben for sharing this little tool!). But now it is starting to freak me out a little bit.

This great little thing tells me where everyone is that looks at our site. So of course most of our viewers are in Kansas, Utah, California and Texas. That all makes sense, we have friends and family in all those areas. Now sometimes some random states will pull up and I think that is a little weird...I'm pretty sure we don't know anyone in Ohio but I could be wrong. If I do, I'm sorry I'm not thinking about you at the moment.

But then Tuesday we got a couple of random hits in Germany. Yesterday, Latvia. Then today, Netherlands. Anoter one is a mystery place that even Google can't track. This kinda freaks me out a little bit. I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone in the Netherlands and I'm absoletely positive we know no one in Latvia.

So to our Latvia and Netherland fans, I hope you are enjoying our little blog here...

2 comments:

Kelly D said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous! I was all excited about my 18 states... but its all still just the US...

I can't wait to get international traffic... Then maybe I can be as cool as Chrissy...

the doze said...

Those people in Latvia and Germany are all Dolezal family cousins... they just want to get to know their American family members. Don't be scared.