CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day




So our new little tradition is to spend the day at The Legends shopping area in KC. We took the boys to the T-Rex shop to get some dinosaurs. We ate lunch at Dave and Busters. We had a great time playing games. And of course hit a couple stores for some shopping! I really love The Legends area. We always have a great time. There is great food and great shopping. How can you go wrong???


After we went home and had our other tradition, spending the evening at The Little's grilling hamburgers and brats and of course fireworks.
Damon and Xavier enjoying the "show"...

It was a long, tiring day, but we had a great time!
Here is one of our fireworks...

1 comments:

the doze said...

I couldn't find my Old Navy flag shirt this year. I had to wear a different shirt on the 4th. I felt very unpatriotic.