CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Damon had his last T-ball game. He really liked it. He did somethings that were just sooooo cute, that Adam and I both loved.


Damon and his team....





Damon ready to run...

Damon workin 3rd base...

Taking a break...

One final pep talk...

Damon getting his certificate and team picture. They also had yummy yummy cupcakes. (I should know, I ate 3 of them...thats right...THREE! I was hungry!)

Part of our fan club. Grandma and Grandpa Little were there along with Aunt Ashley, Jim and Jan Sipes and my niece Jordan who was staying with us for the week.

What a great shot of Jordan huh? Xavier ran off with my camera and took this picture. It made me laugh. I think she enjoyed herself a little more then this picture shows.

Damon hitting...







0 comments: