CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Riley County Fair

Yesterday we went to the Riley County Fair. Unfortunately, Damon was way too tall for the rides he wanted to ride and too, shall we say, chicken to ride the rides he could ride.

So here is Xavier on the cars...


Xavier on the little roller coaster...


He was totally freaked out. He never cried but I'm prety sure he was yelling stop the whole time.


Here is Damon sobbing because he can't ride the cars or the little roller coaster. It's really tough to be big for your age.


I really REALLY wanted to ride the octopus, its my favorite ride. I finally talked/dragged/bribed Damon to go on it with me. He told me before hand that he would do it but he won't like it...and he told the truth on that one.

Damon sobbing as we get in.


Damon crying as we get started.


Damon crying as we are going around and around.


And he was still crying as it ended and we left the carnival rides. I have to admit, I think I'm too old for the octopus, I really wanted to throw up after.

0 comments: