CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

New things...

Saturday Damon wanted to buy school supplies while we were at Target. So I asked him later if he was ready to start school and he said, "Yea, I want to learn new things."

Sunday morning Damon was up when Adam was eating breakfast and reading his scriptures. So Damo wanted breakfast and sat at the table with his scriptures too. He asked Adam, "Dad, do you read your scriptures out loud or in your head?" Adam said in his head. Damon says back to him, "yeah, me too."

1 comments:

Paul and Christy Johnson said...

Hello Chrissie,
I am just seeing your blog for the first time. Soooooooo cute! I love all of your videos. I just love this post about Damien. How cute is that. Just wait until he actually starts trying to pronounce what is in that book. Now that's hilarious. We can't wait to see you and your family soon. Thanks for changing the date, we were really bummed thinking we were going to miss you. See you soon.
Christy