CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Aiden and Shoes

Aiden has quite the obsession with shoes. It doesn't matter who's they are but if he finds a pair and can shove his feet in them, he is wearing them all over the house.
(I don't know where he gets it!) One of his favorite things is to get into our closet and try on Adam's or my shoes.

Sunday as I was getting his socks and shoes on him for church, I could tell he was eying my fancy flowery heels. I broke the news that they are not his, there is no time to wear try them on, and you can't wear socks with heels and we already have his socks on.

As soon as we get to church and sit down. Aiden sits on the floor beside my legs and takes my shoes off. He then takes off his shoes and socks and puts on my heels. He ends up wearing them for about a 1/4 of the meeting before he takes them back off and lets me have them back.

0 comments: