CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 30, 2013

Damon turns 12


Damon turned 12 on the 18th but we waited to have his birthday party until after the holidays.  He did have some friends over earlier to watch a movie and eat a bunch of junk food.

But on Sunday, we first went to church and he was able to get the Aaronic Priesthood.  Adam ordained him in his office after sacrament meeting with Ben and Grandpa Little.

We then had a family party with a lunch.


Kelly did an amazing job at decorating his cake...I wish she would come to every party!





 He was so excited for a new white shirt!


 New dolphin football gloves
And he was most excited for the chance to cut his cake.  I don't know why 12 became the age of "cutting cake" but it did and he was so happy.  He seems to like growing up...I'm not such a big fan.  

Because this guy, will always be my baby boy...
even though I'm pretty sure he will be taller then me on his next birthday.  

0 comments: