CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Veteran's Day Parade

Earlier in November, I took Grayson and Adley to the Veteran's Day Parade.  We met some friends there and it was a lot of fun.  The weather was a little crazy, it started out really nice but before the parade ended the wind started to blow harder and the temperature was dropping.  

 Both Damon and Xavier walked in the parade but I somehow missed Xavier.  I guess he was on the other side and we just never saw each other.  (I love how Damon was pointing to us!)

After I met the boys at the mall for lunch with their classes.  We did this last year and it was INSANE!  Thankfully not every school in Manhattan went to the same place this time so it wasn't as bad.

I did notice that every band  plays in this parade which means I will have a like 10 years of watching Xavier march in a parade...I think it will be ok that I missed him on this one.

0 comments: