CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve

We always go to El Dorado on Christmas Eve.  We usually spend the night but Adley was such a bad girl during Thanksgiving we didn't want to risk a night of zero sleep.  So we just drove down for the day which worked out nicely.  

I decorated cookies before we left, we always take plates of cookies to our uncles.
80+ sugar cookies decorated...a labor of love...
Adley got her very first cell phone...

We always go to the baptist church for the Christmas Eve service.  The music was so fast compared to our songs that I was running out of breathe!





 Daddy reading the Christmas story from the Bible before presents.








This picture just makes me laugh.


My sisters and I always exchange gifts with my sisters, usually something we have crafted.  Then the kids all draw names with their cousins.  This year we added our stockings to the night.  It was a fun addition.

Adam and I and the kids drove home that night.

0 comments: