CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas in Topeka


Every year we get together with all of my siblings for a Christmas celebration.  This year we did it at my sister Carrie's house.  My parents made an AWESOME brisket.  (so good, I could eat it every day...I cried a little bit when my leftovers were all gone.)  Unfortunately my sisters Brenda and Shelley weren't there but Brenda's family came...oh and I should mention that Adam wasn't there either, he had church meetings.

But we had a great lunch, sang some Christmas songs together and exchanged gifts with my parents.  We also gave my dad his birthday presents since his birthday was the next day.  We also played bingo, which was a lot of fun too.












 Aiden proposing to Aunt Charla with a box of chocolates...he knows her well.

And the sky was so pretty as we drove home, my crappy phone camera doesn't do it justice, it was so pretty.  No wonder orange is my favorite color, when KS lights the sky up like that every night.

0 comments: