CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We headed down to my parents on Thanksgiving.  The boys played in the Turkey Bowl with church so we left after that which made us get there a little later.  

But we had a great time, great food, great family...what more could you ask for?

And my dad made the best peanut brittle he has ever made.  I ate my weight in it!
 Miss Adley ready to go to Grandma's house

 I just thought Matt and Lois looked cute together as they chatted.

 Happy girls.

 Boys


I need to add, Aiden and Jax are the bestests of Friends...when Charla was trying to leave Jax and Aiden were too busy wrestling and playing for him to go.  At one point Jax talked Aiden and as Aiden was getting up he started laughing and said, "Man I love that guy."


On Saturday, we drove up to KC to go to the temple.  Adam helped the youth do baptisms so I took the kids to a park to play during that time.  Little miss sure did like the swings.




0 comments: