CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now I'm 30

Today I'm officially 30. Honestly, I feel like I just got out of high school, which I guess is good.
However the following is a list of some things that remind me of how old I really am...
  • I've been married for 10 1/2 years and have 3 kids...really I should be older than 30!
  • I was in Kindergarten when Michael Jackson's Thriller came out.
  • I was in 2nd grade when the Challenger blew up. I thought we were on our way to music class and instead we went into the other 2nd grade class and watched the Challenger. I remember my teacher just quitely turning off the tv after it blew up...I don't remember if they tried to explain what happened.
  • I remember fighting with my sister, Charla, about who got to tell my parents that Baby Jessica was free from the well. They had gone out the evening that she was freed. I lost. I had to sit quitely while she told my parents.
  • I was 14 when my mom passed away, it will be 16 years this June.
  • I remember sitting in 5th hour Art class and listening to the deathtoll of the Oklahoma City bombing.
  • My senior year of high school they had tvs out in the library so we could watch the verdict of the OJ Simpson trial.
  • My 10 year high school reunion was 2 years ago.

0 comments: