CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Well there was no breakfast in bed but it was still a good day. Actually, I got something better than breakfast...SLEEP! The boys made me cards (some at school, some at home) and Adam got me a Willow Tree figure. Damon also gave me a plant.

At church they made a really cute flower picture using their thumb prints. They also filled out a info sheet about me. Some of their answers were too cute I thought I would share them...

Xavier's...
  1. I love when my Mother...makes cookies
  2. I love my Mother because...she gives me hugs and kisses
  3. My Mother like's to...feed my baby brother (more like, have to feed)
  4. My Mother is happy when...we are good
  5. The funniest thing I ever did with my Mother was...play with my toys
  6. My Mother is sad when...is never sad
  7. The funniest thing I ever saw my Mother do was...mow the lawn (funny thing, I have never mowed the lawn in my life!)
  8. The color my Mom likes best is...orange (true)
  9. If I could give my Mother anything I'd give her...fishbowl (huh?)
  10. The first thing my Mother does when she wakes up is...make breakfast for me and my brother (actually Adam does this)
  11. I like when my Mother...makes my favorite food...for me (he is a picky eater so I know this to be true, I've never seen a kid so excited for spaghetti)
  12. I like to...buy some stuff like lip gloss...for my mother (he knows me well)
  13. My Mother's favorite food is...cake (I do enjoy cake, don't know if its my favorite but you can't go wrong with cake)
  14. My Mother does not like to eat...worms (VERY TRUE)
  15. My Mother works at...home
  16. The color of my Mother's hair is...the same color as mine
  17. My Mother is...nice and beautiful (very VERY true)
  18. My Mother's shoe size is...16 (now my feet are big but not that big.)

Damon's...

  1. My Mother likes to...play games
  2. My Mother is happy when...its one o'clock (just had lunch, probably just hanging out at home, I probably am happy at 1:00)
  3. The funniest thing I ever did with my Mother was...when she made Aiden talk (I did this one time, Damon thought it was hilarious)
  4. My Mother is sad when...me and my brother don't listen (hit the nail on the head)
  5. The funniest thing I ever saw my Mother do was...let Aiden sing (back to #3)
  6. The color my Mom likes best is...orange (my boys know me)
  7. If I could give my Mother anything, I'd give her...makeup (Damon tried to get Adam to buy me makeup for Mother's day)
  8. The first thing my Mother does when she wakes up is...eat breakfast
  9. I like when my Mother...makes a cake...for me
  10. I like to...get a present for mother's day...for my mother
  11. My Mother's favorite food is...honey nut cheerios (I do eat them everyday for breakfast)
  12. My Mother does not like to eat...broccoli (I actually really enjoybroccoli)
  13. The color of my Mother's hair is...blonde
  14. My Mother is...white
  15. My Mother's shoe size is...10 or 1

0 comments: