CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Field Day

Today was Damon's field day at school. So Xavier, Aiden and I went to watch Damon in all the races. They even did one race for the preschoolers so Xavier got to run too. After every race each kid got a ribbon for participating.

Sorry for the shakey camera, I was taking video, shooting pictures, holding Aiden, and yelling at Xavier all at the same time...I can only do so much!

Also, I haven't quite figured out why it is putting up the split screen, I'm not clicking that button when I make the video but it keeps doing it. So if someone knows how not to get that, send me the how-tos. Hopefully I figure it out soon because it is ticking me off!


1 comments:

the doze said...

I love the video! It reminds me of all the uncomfortable field days I had to endure in elementary school. It's nice to see schools continue the tradition.