CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Aiden's 5th Birthday

Since we had everyone in town for Adley's blessing, we killed to birds with one stone and also celebrated Aiden's 5th birthday.  He has been so excited to turn 5 that Sunday morning he came running in at 4 am and said, "My birthday today!!" And then when the sun was actually up, he came running in and asked, "Can we have my birthday party and then go to church?"

But church had to be first, sorry buddy.

Aiden decided on a Wreck it Ralph birthday theme, I'm not sure why since he has never seen the movie but that is all he talked about so that is what we did.  



Thankfully Kelly was in town so she decorated the cake for me, she's pretty amazing huh?

Grandma Lois got him the Wreck it Ralph movie.  He was so excited.  We've already watched it several times since Sunday!






My new favorite pic of Aiden!




We served lunch: sloppy joes, chips and fruit and veggies.

0 comments: