CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Aiden Loves Adley

All the boys love their little sister but Aiden pays extra attention to her.  Today he was laying on the floor beside her and gave her a kiss.  He then put his cheek down on her face so she could give him a kiss.  He came running over to me and said, "See this kiss mark, Adley gave me a kiss!"

He has also asked to marry her when he gets older.  "Because she is the most beautiful girl in all the world."  And every time we have her dressed up to go somewhere he will always say, "Adley you look so beautiful.  You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."



And this is just another funny conversation we had the other day...
Aiden wanted me to peel him an orange, so I asked him to go get me one.  He returns to the table with orange in hand and says, "Momma, I got you the biggest orange because you are my biggest momma." 
I said, "Gee thanks Aiden."
He said back to me with the most sincere face, "I'm not calling you fat momma!  I'm not, you not fat momma.  You tall.  You big and tall momma.  You have big long legs."




0 comments: