CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Grayson's Day

Adam and I showed up at the hospital at 5:30 to get checked in. We were checked into our room, 220, and the nurses got started on my medical history and putting in the iv. I really hate ivs so I warned them that I will be driving them crazy about getting it out for the rest of the day.

The surgery was to start at 7:30 but there was another lady actually in labor at that time and they were trying to decide to wait on her or to go ahead with me. I guess her kid decided to wait so we headed back to the cesarean surgical "suite." I got a spinal block which was so much better then the one I had with Aiden. It was cake compared to what they put me through with him. Then Dr Gros and Dr Newcomer came in to get everything started.

There was a point where it was really hard for me to breathe and right before I said something a nurse leaned over and said, "If you are having problems breathing its because Dr Newcomer is on your chest trying to get the baby out." I guess Grayson had scooted really high and they had to go in after him.

At 7:47 am he was out and healthy and unhappy for a good few minutes. At 7lb 12oz he falls in at 2nd for our biggest baby. He is long which makes him look super skinny. Its been decided he falls into line with the Dolezals with his long arms, all torso, skinny legs, small head and no butt.


The hospital has changed their visiting hours so the boys couldn't come by until 4:30 but they were very excited to meet him. They all took turns holding him. They came back again that night after dinner and Adam told them if they want to hold Grayson they need to sit on the bench...and all three boys lined up for their turn.

And I just think this is the cutest picture of Xavier...
Finally had his eyes open...
All the boys. I love this picture because of Aiden's cheesy grin even though Grayson is very unhappy.

1 comments:

Peter D said...

Hi Chrissy,
I cannot speak for your husband's butt/non-butt; however, your son's granfather is "blessed" with more than an AMPLE one. Please recheck that aspect of the Dolezal physical characteristics! Yes, to the long torso, long arms, and short leg elements of the Dolezal physical characteristics. Their great grandfather stood
5'6" and possessed an arm reach of 6' from finger tip to finger tip.