CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Going Home

Luckily, Grayson and I were able to go home on Sunday morning. We could have stayed another day but I was so bored in the hospital. My nurse asked me if I wanted to go home today and I told her I would be ready as soon as they were. So she was excellent and got everything in order. Grayson had to have shots, blood test, hearing test, and his circumcision all done before we could leave. She was able to get him taken care of so that we were home before noon.

My parents had come up the night before so they stayed with Damon, Xavier and Aiden while Adam came and got me. Adam then took the boys to church, I had lunch with my parents before they left and then Grayson and I took naps.

I forgot to get the "going home" shot in his car seat but here he is in his bassinet.

0 comments: