CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Father and Sons Campout

Every year the ward plans a Father/Son campout.   The original weekend had a chance of snow and was really cold so they cancelled it and had it last weekend.  

 Adam took all the boys out and as far as I know they had a great time.  All the boys came home exhausted.  Grayson put himself down for a nap for about 4 hours.  Aiden fell asleep.  Damon fell asleep right before we had to leave for a graduation party and these two were out in the car as we made the 10 minute drive.
 


Adley and I had a great night just the two of us.  We went for a walk, picked up some dinner, watched a couple of chick-flicks and then went to bed.  (I also got some work done since my pepsi and allergy medicine combo made me WIDE AWAKE...so I did a lot of ironing, cleaning, and shampooed three bedrooms.)

0 comments: