CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Adley Lynn - Two Months

This post could have also been titled, "Butt Load of Picture of a Baby Girl"  But she is just so cute, I couldn't narrow down the pictures! 



Miss Adley is now 2 months old.  She went to the dr today and had her 2 months shots.  She was not a happy girl about those at all.  She screamed bloody murder until she lost her breath.  Then it took her forever to calm down. 

Not to mention that Aiden also had to get shots to prepare for Kindergarten next year so he was crying too.  It was good times in the dr office today. 


Now, back to Adley.  She is a tiny little girl compared to the boys.  I had to look at their stats to see where everyone was at 2 months.  Compared to these chunky boys she is a delicate flower!

Damon was 15lb 4oz and 24.5 inches (in fairness he was 2 1/2 at his appt)
Xavier was 14lb and 24 inches
Aiden was 13lb 12oz and 23.75 inches
Grayson was 12lb 2oz and 23.5 inches
Adley is 10lb 14oz and 23.25 inches long. 

She is in the 80 percentile for length and 49 percentile for weight.  I guess it is time to fatten her up!




I caught her as she was laughing, I just thought she looked so cute with her head tilted back in a giggle.


Finally a smiley girl...
As you can see she is really starting to smile a lot.  She always wakes up smiley in the morning.  She is getting stronger and is doing really well at holding her head up.  She is also starting to make cute little coos and other sweet baby noises.

My friend Kelly that I worked with at Jim's office bought this outfit for Damon.  All the boys have worn it and now it is Little Miss Adley's turn. 

I have been calling her Miss Adley (or Little Miss) for about a month now, I'm not sure why but I feel like it suits her.  Today at the drs office both the physician's assistant and the doctor were calling her that as well.  So it must be a fitting nickname for this little girl.  

0 comments: