CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Birthday

 Sunday was my birthday.  Adam let me sleep in.  When I woke up, Xavier had a lego message for me and Damon had made me a card.  We pretty much bummed all morning and got ready for church.  Nothing too exciting since it was Sunday and all.  I did get a nice little gift from the Young Women and my dad and sister both called and sang to me.  Adam made dinner that night so I didn't have to do a thing!

I didn't take any pictures on Monday, but we had a little BBQ with just family for my birthday.  Adam grilled burgers and brats.  Karen brought a yummy cake from Coldstone.  And my visiting teachers came by with awesome cupcakes.  I also got a surprise that morning, a friend of mine brought over an amazing homemade cinnamon roll that I devoured for breakfast.  We still have a ton of food in our house from the weekend, which is why I'm wearing yoga pants today.  I hope to fit into real pants next week.


This picture has nothing to do with my birthday but he's so cute I had to post it.  He was playing dog. 


0 comments: