CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

The boys and I went on a little trip yesterday with some friends to go to a Pumpkin patch.  The one we went to is close to my hometown so I called my sister to meet us there.  There are a lot of things to do, I can't even remember everything we did, but the boys had such a good time that they slept the whole way home.  It was awesome!  Especially since our DVD player wasn't working.


 
Jax
 Some of our crew (except for the kid on the end in the blue t-shirt)

Aiden jumping on the big balloon thing they had.

 Going down slides

Milk face

 Aiden and Grayson loved the goats.  Aiden kept feeding them, I don't know if he was suppose to do that but I'm sure he isn't the only kid to do it.

Xavier climbing a rope ladder

They had such a good time they asked if we could come again on Saturday.  It isn't going to happen.  But I'm glad they had a good time!  Maybe next year we can go on a weekend, the boys really want to zipline.

0 comments: