CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer Wrap-up

I should have posted this last week but it just didn't happen.

Here's my favorite things that happened this summer...

Damon - He is pretty timid about trying new things but this summer he swam in the ocean (bogey boarded too and actually got too brave that he started scaring me), held an alligator and climbed a very high tower. He has also begun a sports craze by playing baseball, basketball and now football.

Xavier - He was baptized this year right after his 8th birthday. He is sure growing up fast! My favorite story, we ran into a girl from his class. He has had her in 1st, 2nd and now 3rd grade. Her mom told me that she said Xavier was the nicest boy she had ever met.

Aiden - POTTY TRAINED!

Grayson - Walking. He gets faster every day.

Me - I finished the Chronicles of Narnia series. I know everyone else read them in Middle school but I don't really enjoy reading. And honestly, I couldn't tell you the last book I finished. I'm great at starting them but not so much for finishing. So big accomplishment for me!

Adam - He ran a 40 mile trail race. And is getting ready to run a 50 mile something in October. But we all think he is crazy.

0 comments: