CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trip to Dallas

We traveled down to Dallas last weekend for Ben's graduation. Thursday night we stayed in Norman and then finished the drive to Dallas on Friday. All of the boys were good little travelers. Damon, Xavier and Aiden always bring toys, books and movies to entertain them. I forgot to pack any toys for Grayson. Luckily he always has his favorite toys with him...
We stayed with our niece (Brooke) and her family (Ryan and baby Chloe) in Rockwall. For dinner on Friday we met up with Ben and Kelly and Adam's parents and his Grandma at Lover's pizza and then went to get some yummy frozen yogurt.

Grandma and Ryan sick of me taking pictures of them (I swear someone always walked in front of them every time I snapped the picture).
The Littles
Me and Grayson
Damon

XavierAiden...he has really hated me taking pictures of him lately. He never looks at me if I'm holding a camera!
Adam

0 comments: