CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chick Pops

Xavier's birthday is in a week or so but school will already be out so he got to bring treats on Monday. I let him pick anything he wanted out of the cake pop book. He chose chicks since his class had just finished learning about chicks and hatching their own little family of chicks.

These are surprisingly easy unless you have this guy in the house...
Apparently, rules don't apply to this guy and he just seems to go about and get into things he shouldn't. I needed candy sprinkles for the wings and feet, I bought a brand new bottle. Guess who ate it all? I also couldn't find rainbow chips like they have in the book so I bought Starburst and shaped the orange ones into beaks. Guess who ate all the beaks off of the chicks TWICE and I had to do them all over again, TWICE. Luckily he didn't eat the cake pops, just the beaks, otherwise I would be in jail (or the mental institution) right now. I love him, I really do.

1 comments:

Marci said...

you are amazing.... those cake pops look better than the bakerella's.