CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day

We switched up our Mother's day dinner this year and celebrated on Saturday at Brookville Hotel in Abilene. Adam's parents and Grandma met us over there for some yummy fried chicken and fake potatoes. (Sorry it just kills me that they use fake potatoes...yuck!)

Even though the potatoes are fake we had a great time and I got a cute pair of sandals out of the deal too.


After we drove down to El Dorado to celebrate Lois' birthday with my family. My dad grilled steaks which we awesome. (The saddest moment of the day is when I left our leftover steaks at their house.) We had a good time with my family although I didn't take enough pictures. However, Charla got some funny ones of Carrie and I fighting.

Sunday morning we went to church, came home and Adam made lunch. I took an awesome nap. For dinner we had leftovers from Brookville and went for a nice walk. After our walk we made blizzards in our new blender with our homemade ice cream. It was a nice, relaxing day. And Adam gave me a beautiful ring to celebrate...he did good!

0 comments: