CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grayson - 9 months

Grayson is now 9 months old and it just doesn't seem possible. But everyone says that as their baby gets older right?

Anywho, he is still a super easy baby, just laid back and content with what is going on. He is crawling perfectly now and is getting pretty fast too. He prefers to be down crawling around instead of in his bouncer except for the high chair. He's pretty happy in the high chair, as long as there is food on his tray. He is starting to eat more table food too which makes my life easier. He had green beans for the first time on Sunday and was sucking them through his lips like a straw. He has also had black beans, avocados, bananas, and he has also had his first taste of ice cream and cake and cookies...ssshhhhh.... I'm sure there is more foods he has had, but I can't think of them right now.

He went to the Dr on Friday. He weighed 20 lbs and 8 oz. I can't find this information right now, so I'll have to update his height, since I can't remember it right now. He was in the 50% on weight and 75% on height.

Some of my favorite pics of Gray...

Honestly, I don't know what this face is about, but its pretty cute. He really isn't pouting, he was sticking out his tongue.

He loves crackers and toast. Please ignore the slobbers on his shirt and the tired eyes.

Speaking of tired eyes, I had to wake him up to get Aiden from preschool and he was a little out of it.

And...for his latest trick....
look who is pulling himself up...again, ignore the wonky foot.

0 comments: