CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Fun Day

Adam has had some great things happen the past couple of weeks so his boss gave him Friday afternoon off. Since it wasn't raining like it was predicted, we went for a little hike with the boys. We decided to take them to the "Top of the World" which is also where Adam proposed to me just 13 years and 1 month ago.




We also had a fun trip to the mall, that included looking for a store that is no longer there, the bread store, driving through the Chevy dealership to look at a new car I want, and finishing with some chinese food for dinner. For such a simple day we really had a good time and I don't think we had to break up a fight once.
Although my favorite part, driving around town, listening to Maroon 5 and all of us singing along. I don't know if that is really appropriate or not for the boys but it was a lot of fun.