CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Grayson - 2 months

2 months have gone by with this little guy as a member of our family. He is starting to smile and coo and do all that good stuff that babies do as they get older. The best part, HE IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! YEAH! He now sleeps about 7-8 hours at night, take a quick bottle and go back to sleep for a couple more hours. Since I have suffered from some major sleep deprivation, it is the best thing he could have given me! (I've had migraines, vision problems, could not remember or concentrate on things, passed out, and had my face swell up from fluid which made me look like I got some bad plastic surgery and collagen injections!)

He went to the doctor yesterday for his 2 month appointment, which also included a round of shots as well. He now weighs 12lbs 2 oz and is 23.5 in. He gained 3 lbs since his 1 month appointment and grew an inch and a half.




1 comments:

Gamble Gang said...

I can't believe you - you had all those things and you didn't even call you visiting teacher once! :) You'd better let us do something!