CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Blessing Day

Adam blessed Grayson on Sunday at church. If you are not familiar with LDS Baby Blessings, here's an article I wrote about it. After we had everyone over for lunch. I would have liked to have taken more pictures of our guests but it just didn't happen so here's the list of everyone that could come: My parents, Carrie & Jordan, Brenden, Charla & Jax, Adam's parents, his grandma, Ben & Kelly, and our friends Todd and Kari. Also, Adam's oldest brother Kevin and his wife were able to join us from St Joe.

I love these shoes, I bought them for Aiden but his feet were always so big, I think he wore them once.

My boys, I don't know why this picture is so grainy. But next time I try to take a picture of all four of them, I'm going to do it before Uncle Brenden comes over!

0 comments: