CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Preview - Spooktacular

We have never gone to the zoo's "Spooktacular" before, I swear every year its just on Sunday but this year it was on Saturday and Sunday. But then when we got there the director told us that its always on both days. Why I did not know this, I have no idea but whatever!

We had a busy Saturday with practice for the Primary program, double baptism, and a church tour with the missionaries. (For all those non-members out there, if your curious of what a church tour is, we can hook you up! How's that for a missionary plug.)

After all that, we hurried home to get dressed up for the zoo. We had a Star Wars theme this year. With a Yoda...
an Anakin Skywalker..
a Captain Rex Stormtrooper and a Jawa (who with his gun looks more like a pissed off monk but he's still cute!)
All 4 of them...although after I took this pic I realized that they look like they are preparing to sacrifice Yoda. I assure you, that was not the case. Yoda is safe in his baby swing.
My favorite part of the zoo was Aiden shooting all the animals. Here he is killing the otters, just for you Aunt Kelly.
I tried to capture it on video but I could never get him to do it when it was on. Here's the best one I got.


And yes, after he shoots them, he yells bye.

0 comments: