CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Zoo was A ZOO!

My sisters and I went to the zoo yesterday along with the entire city of Wichita, KS. It was a CRAZY MADHOUSE! The parking lot was completely full. We got to the front of the zoo and the line was clear into the parking lot to get in. Fortunately, we stopped a very nice zoo worker and asked if we had to wait since we had zoo passes, ohhh the beauty of having a zoo pass, he told us to go through the gift shop to get in. So we did, no problems. I was technically supposed to pay half price since we have a "visiting" zoo pass, but they told us to just have fun. We of course bought things as we passed through the gift shop so they still got our money. But atleast the boys got cute penguins and I got a hat and t-shirt!

Anywhos, even though it was crazy packed we still had a good time walking around. Until Damon's legs started to fall apart and I had to carry him through the last part of the zoo. I put him down as we left when of course Xavier's legs broke right after so I got to carry him to the car. Needless to say, I'm a tad sore this morning. I'm such a sucker!







Here is Aiden headbudding my Dad. At least he isn't crying just by looking at the ole man like he did Monday. I've never seen a bottom lip stick out as far as Aiden had it when my dad was talking to him. He finally warmed up to him...you know when my dad gave him food.







1 comments:

margene f said...

I love the zoo pass too!!