CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not forget that Damon lost his tooth on Tuesday night and that I needed to play tooth fairy and leave him some money. When we all got up on Wednesday morning and Damon discovered that the tooth fairy forgot him, I didn’t immediately slap myself in the head for forgetting such an important thing, like the tooth fairy coming.
I told him that she must not have had him on the schedule since he lost it so late in the evening. His reply, “Well she better have me down for tonight, I want my dollar.”

On Sunday when I was needing something sweet to eat, I did not eat the boys m&ms that they got from their piano teacher for Valentine’s day. I did not assume that they forgot all about them since they sat on the counter since February 10th. (Seriously, who leaves m&ms laying around for almost 2 weeks???)
When Xavier decided to have those for his snack the other day after school, I did not have to tell my poor boys that their mean mother ate their candy. Xavier did not have a break down and begin to weep. And I did not feel so guilty that I took my two boys out for ice cream to make up for my candy-thieving ways.
I’m also not slightly embarrassed that the told on me to their piano teacher…oh what she must think!

Saturday we went to a wedding reception where they had these pretty little potted wheat plants as the centerpieces. I really liked them and thought they would work well for an upcoming church dinner. As I looked at the plant, holding it up by one hand, I did not drop the plant on the table causing a loud noise as well as causing the dirt to spill out of the plant on to the table, on Jan, and all over the floor. Nope, I would never be that careless!

0 comments: