CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Since Adam and I don't really celebrate Valentine's day we just spend the day at home with the boys. So I cooked this for dinner...

Since we never have meat, Damon and Xavier were super excited to have steak...that's kinda sad isn't it? They decided they want this meal every Valentine's day.

The rice was really good, honestly we'll probably have that again as a main course...we are so weird!

Next was presents. I used to give the boys Valentine's shirts every year (like my mom did) but they are in need of nothing so it seemed wasteful to do it. So we got Damon and Xavier these little toys that are called Gormiti. I don't really know what they are but they like them. Aiden got these little Mickey Mouse and Tigger toys that are like balls.


Then we had rice krispee treats shaped like hearts. I also wrote their initials on them in icing. I love rice krispees. Probably why the whole pan is gone now...hmm...anyway...


0 comments: