CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not totally lose my religion when my laptop started acting up, running slower than a turtle and causing me to erase everything off of it and restoring it back to factory settings. I never warned my children “Don’t pay attention to the words coming out of momma’s mouth.” Because I would never talk in such a way and especially would never do it in front of my boys. Nor was I tempted to throw the laptop out the window or run over it with my car or stomp on it with all my might and I definitely did not dream of doing all three. I have way more patience than that.

During a conversation at Enrichment in which we discussed such highly intellectual and spiritual things such as mammograms and pap smears, did I NOT admit to preferring the gynecologist over the dentist. And I definitely DID NOT say, “My teeth are in bad shape but my uterus is fine.” And I definitely did not say that in the presence of such people like the Relief Society President or the Stake President’s wife. That would be tacky to discuss such personal issues in public.
And the Relief Society President did not bust into laughter as we left the church that night passing by Bro Wangsgaard, my dentist, in the hallway.

I did not get a speeding ticket on Friday. I always fall the rules of the land and I never speed through small towns. I’m totally aware that that would be dangerous and small town cops have nothing better to do than to pull little ole me over. After receiving said ticket I never wondered if I would not have a huge fine to pay if a.) I cried b.) wore a low cut shirt or c.)all the above
I also did not blame the cop for pulling me over, I would never put the responsibility on someone else.

I was not slightly jealous that Adam was under the weather yesterday and got to spend the whole day in bed. I would never wish to be sick just so I could spend the whole day in bed nor would I feel jealous towards my husband for being sick, I would be totally sympathetic and caring and take care of my poor sick husband.
UPDATE: We now think Adam has strep throat. So NOT jealous of him, he can totally keep it to himself. Since I've had it TWICE this year, no need to try it again. No thanks. Sorry Babe!

1 comments:

margene f said...

It's a good thing I have NEVER done any of those things:)

ps I totally agree on the dentist thing:(