CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

KC Weekend

For Christmas, my parents gave all of us a night in KC plus some spending money. We got to KC late Saturday afternoon. Hung out a bit with my family and then went to dinner at TGIF. I have only gone to TGIF a couple of times but this place was horrible. Slow service, food just ok, dumb waitress. After though we went to ride the carriages around the Plaza. I had done it years ago on a double date with my sister but I think we were the only ones to have done it before. We were able to get a big carriage for the whole family. It was really cold but we survived.

That night we all met up in my parents room for snacks and family gossip.

Saturday we went to Union Station and took the boys to the science place. It was fun running around there and seeing all the cool things they had for the kids. I have very few pictures of Xavier because he was spending all of his time with his Uncle Brenden his most favorite person in all the world. I think he would pack his bags and move if we would let him.

0 comments: