CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008


The boys got up Christmas morning and unloaded their stockings (Santa didn't bring much this year in the stocking department). But anyway they liked everything that they got.

Damon got 2 new long sleeve t-shirts, a new comforter, and an Erector set (Which is quickly becoming my erector set because it is so stinking hard to put together!) Damon really wanted this Erector set but it was kinda pricey. I told him he would only get it and nothing else. So he was totally tricked when he got it and 2 other presents. He kept saying, "Momma you tricked me, you got me good momma."

Xavier got 2 new long sleeve t-shirts, a new comforter, and a bunch of Thomas the Train stuff. He has never had a set for his smaller magnet trains so we got him fixed up. When he opened it he said, "Momma you listened to me, you got me everything I wanted."
Aiden got a new outfit and a giraffe ball toy thing. I wanted to paint him a picture for his room but that never happened...sorry A!
The boys also got new clothes from Jim and Jan.
Adam got some new tools and Seinfeld Scene It.
I got Snow boots and some really awesome heels!

0 comments: