CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Xavier, Swamp Man




Wednesday it was really nice out and Xavier wanted to go out to play. He then brings in a water pitcher to "water" the plants...which is actually a small area of dirt that I try to grow a little vegetable garden in every year. Damon then decides to go out as well and water. I later go downstairs to see Xavier looking more like a swamp man than a little boy. Fortunately, Adam was going to be home in about 15 minutes so he could carry him upstairs and clean him up.



Later that night we were driving to Jim's. Xavier starts being a little bossy and Damon reminds him that Momma's the boss. (Because I'm the momma and I'm pregnant. And yes, Damon's my favorite because he tells Adam this too and I love it!) Then Xavier starts saying that he is also pregnant and that he is the boss over his baby. I ask him who got him pregnant and he said his little friend Rachel got him pregnant. I asked how. He said, "Because she sat by me at church."

1 comments:

the doze said...

I think I am going to have to start being more careful about who I sit next to at church. Thanks Xavier.