CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Hiccups

Last week we sat down to have dinner when I realized Aiden had the hiccups. So after we prayed I put Damon's hand on my stomach so he could feel it. He started to giggle. I told him that Aiden had the hiccups and that is what it feels like in my tummy. So then we got to talking about how Damon had them occasionally but Xavier had them alllll the time when they were babies in my stomach. Which I always find funny because Xavier always gets the hiccups, especially when he was a baby. So then Xavier had to come over and feel my stomach so he could feel Aiden with hiccups...which he claims made him hop.

After dinner, Damon ended up getting the hiccups and then right before bed, Xavier got the hiccups too. So they got a kick out of the fact that all the boys got hiccups that evening.

0 comments: