CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary

Adam and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary tonight. It is slightly hard to believe that it has been 10 years. Sometimes it feels like we just met and other times like we have been together forever. Our originial plan was to go on a cruise to Mexico along with 4 of his brothers and their spouses, and his parents. BUT we decided to have a baby instead (actually a high power decided that but that is just a minor detail). So we cancelled the cruise and just went out to dinner.

Adam's friend, Noah, opened a restaurant titled, della Voce. It is so yummy good. I could eat there everyday. Noah gave us dessert for free. I ordered cheesecake, the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life.

Surprisingly, Bill Murray, actor and comedienne, was in town and stopped in for dinner and drinks. We left the man alone, unlike others, but it was funny to see a celebrity, especially a BIG celebrity in Manhattan, KS
Adam gave me flowers, which I haven't had flowers in years so that was a nice surprise. I gave him a ring he had picked out that is titanium.

0 comments: