CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

Damon had to pee so we had to pull over...it was just too funny.


Today we spent time with my family. Every year my Dad and Lois host a Black-Eyed Pea dinner. It is usually the only time we see my aunts and uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, anyone else that could possibly be related to me.

This is also the time that we sit and talk with my cousins (who are about 10+ years older then me) and talk about many different things. Topics usually range from religion and family things. Today we talked about politics...we have never done this before. We talked about the upcoming presidential elections, gay marriage, the war in iraq, etc etc. Shockingly we never got heated, never got angry, anything like that, and we all came from different view points. It was rather interesting...shocking actually.

Tonight on the way home, Damon was quite the talker. For some reason he is usually this way on the way home from El Dorado. As we were getting closer to Manhattan he started looking at the stars in the sky and asking questions. He said, "I think one is Heavenly Father, one is Jesus, and one is the Holy Ghost. All the others are angels." Is he the sweetest or what?

0 comments: