CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trunk or Treat


Friday night was our church's annual chili/soup dinner and trunk or treat.  We had such a great time.  I gotta say my favorite part was just walking around at the end and getting to talk to everyone while the kids were getting candy.  Plus now we have 4 bags of candy to enjoy until the real deal!


So here are the boys...
Damon is the Heisman trophy...yes I painted (and spray painted) him gold!
Can I just say this was a lot harder then I thought it would be! AND he had gold tennis shoes but did you know that when you spray paint tennis shoes they get really hard and don't fit like they used to?


Ninja Xavier
Yes a white ninja...I don't ask questions I just make the costumes.

Skeleton Aiden 
My only child who wants to be something scary!

T-Rex Grayson
Grayson wanted his face painted like the others so we had to paint him pink since his face was actually the mouth of the dinosaur...so yes I did smear lipstick all over his face.


Kitty Cat Adley 
She did not enjoy her costume she was pretty sober the whole night.  

0 comments: