CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day

We always spend Valentine's day as a family.  Adam grilled steaks for dinner (they were delicious!) and I made mashed potatoes and veggies and we had a red velvet bundt cake for dessert. We always get the boys a little toy to celebrate, this year they got candy hearts with chocolate and a little light saber toy that lights up.  There have been many battles already. 

I don't know why but my favorite part of Valentine's day is getting the valentine cards ready for school.  Last year we made our own but I didn't have the energy this year so we did store bought boring ones.  Maybe next year...



 Aiden did such a good job of writing his name on all his valentines for his preschool class. 

Xavier, working hard.  (I missed Damon doing his, he did his later in the evening.)

 Valentines morning, my two helpers making the cake. 
This picture really grosses me out!




I just think this picture is funny, Grayson looks like Yoda being carried by Luke Skywalker. 

0 comments: