CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pinned It & Made It




Another little post of things I've made from Pinterest.  All has to do with food.  That maybe sad but we eat every day!  There is not time to craft and decorate every day!

Pinned Image

I made these cookies for our memorial day bbq.  They were pretty yummy.  You can't go wrong with reeses pieces.  They make everything better. 
















Avocado Ranch Dip *healthy
I made this dip for Xavier's birthday.  Its an Avocado Ranch Dip, unforunatly it was disgusting. Maybe I did something wrong but it just didn't work for me. 













Pinned Image
Xavier wanted Fried Chicken for his birthday.  So I followed this recipe.  I thought it was delicious, apparently I was the only one since no one in my family wanted the leftovers the next day for lunch.  THAT did not go over well!













Pinned ImageWe had this one night last week, Tex-Mex Pasta.  Again, we weren't fans of this one either.  It was rather unfortunate since it made a ton and there was a lot that we threw away.  







 













Pinned ImageThis is another dish from last week, Tostada Stack.  It was really easy, fast and yummy!  We will definitely make this one again. 


















1 comments:

Diane said...

I'd love to see the recipe for the Tostada Stack. Looks yummy! Could you please post the link (or recipe). Thanks!

And I really enjoy the updates. I love reading about what you and your boys are up to. Take care! And if you are ever in the KC area we should get together!