CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The 4th

We had a great 4th weekend with lots of family in town. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of them all for a couple reasons. 1. I'm not that smart. 2. Some of them left before the 4th. We got together on Saturday for Grandpa's birthday and smart me brought my camera, the dumb part of me forgot to put a memory card in it. So no pics on Saturday. Sunday we got together for lunch before half of our group left town, again I brought my camera with memory card....the battery died! So that night, I charged the battery, made sure the memory card was in the camera and FINALLY got pictures on Monday.

We started our morning by walking to Early Edition to meet everyone for brunch. I had decided to get Red Sox shirts for the family, so here we are sporting our new shirts. Ignore the fact that both boys are not wearing Red Sox hats.



After brunch and some bumming around the house, we finally got our fireworks on. Here is Kayson, Shawnee and Aiden popping snappers.
The boys starting to light some of the day time stuff. We had smoke bombs, parachutes, hens and tanks.
Some of the spectators...Grandpa Little and JessicaMarty and Janna...
The boys got to pick out a firework, Xavier and Aiden both got a plane like this while Damon chose a tank.


They then had a good time setting them on fire. I think the teenage boy at our house helped with this. Thanks Hunter!And then of course, time for some actual fireworks. We set off ours and then watched the city's firework show and many of our neighbors were setting off some good ones too.

0 comments: