CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grayson - 1 month

One month old already, it sure has gone by fast! Grayson was actually one month on Monday (the day I took the above picture) but today was his Dr's appointment so I wanted to post his stats. Our little guy has gained quite a bit of weight since he can now keep food down. He is 9lb 2oz and 22 inches long. He has only grown 1/2 inch since his one week appointment but has gained 1.6 pounds in 10 days. I keep telling him to grow to fit into his cute 0-3 months clothes. I'm sick of the newborn outfits!

He is more and more alert everyday. It is surprising how they go from sleeping all day to all of a sudden wide awake and looking around. He has baby acne really bad all over his cute little face. Yes, I airbrushed it out, feel free to judge me!

Here's he is in his super cute shark pjs...please look at the cute shark feet!



0 comments: