CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Grayson's 3rd Birthday

Grayson turned 3 on the 20th and we were able to celebrate with a little party for him on Sunday.  We had pizza for dinner and cake and ice cream of course.    Grayson couldn't decide FOREVER on what to put on his cake but he finally chose Thomas the Train.  I can't remember how many train cakes I've done, I'm guessing 6, but I'm hoping this is the LAST ONE!  Sick of TRAINS!  (I  just know Adley will grow up playing with all of our trains and will want a train cake too when the time comes!)

He received a lot of great presents and was quite the pro at unwrapping.  He had them all lined up nicely and would move from one gift to the next.  Very efficient this one.





Time for cake...he wasn't very excited because we had to pull him away from his new toys.  Cake is not as exciting as toys!





0 comments: