CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of School

My big three before the first day of school...

Damon - 6th grade

 Xavier - 5th grade

Aiden - Kindergarten

All the boys were so excited to start school, including Grayson.  He was completely devastated that he didn't get to go too.  The night before the first day we went to the back to school night and Grayson kept asking, "Where my room?  Whose my teacher?  Where my friends?" 
Then he would throw a massive fit in every door way of every classroom.  It. Was. Awesome!



The two little ones on our walk to school.







Aiden looked a little nervous before school but he didn't want me to stay with him until the school day actually started. (We were really early, they were so excited!)  We haven't even had a full week yet and he has loved everything.  Even school lunch.




0 comments: