CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Micro Soccer






In hopes to NOT have Aiden play baseball (sooooo sick of baseball games!) I really talked up soccer so Aiden would want to play it this summer.  This was my sad attempt to help him pick a different sport.  Unfortunately I forgot what a pain in the butt the parking situation was at the soccer fields and since I complained about it twice a week ever week for three weeks, I now have convinced Aiden that soccer sucks.  And it has also helped me change my opinion of baseball.  Even though I think baseball is a terribly boring game, at least I can park by the freaking fields and not push a stroller through grass and gravel for a mile.  

The last day of soccer, Aiden didn't even care to go so we skipped it.  See you in T-Ball next summer!

0 comments: