CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2012

Damon's 11th Birthday

 Damon turned 11 on Tuesday the 18th but we had his family party on Saturday the 15th.  (He took a couple friends to the movies on the 8th to also celebrate his birthday.)

He wanted a football cake and since the football season was over for KSU, he decided to have a Steelers cake.  We served dinner, I made chicken tortilla soup plus sandwiches and chips. 


He got lots of great presents, mostly Steelers stuff, KSU stuff, gift cards and cold hard cash.  I think everything a preteen boy could want. 




Tuesday on his actual birthday he took cookies to school (Yes I have edible markers just so I could write "Steelers" on the cookie. Yes I know that makes me crazy.) and we celebrated at home with his choice of birthday dinner, which for him is always steak and mashed potatoes.

0 comments: